The company Wrist Rack brought to Kickstarter an unusual “hands-free” mount for smartphones, which literally frees the hands of their owners. This is a designer leather wristband, which allows you to fix the phone directly on your hand. By releasing the user’s hands and making the smartphone easily accessible, Wrist Rack gives the familiar gadget new features.
Here is a far from incomplete list:
- 1. Bracch allows you to control drones and other wireless gadgets;
- 2. Already used by journalists to record interviews (of course, the record is kept by a fixed smartphone);
- 3. Gives cyclists and motorcyclists easy access to the smartphone and its applications while riding;
- 4. Allows you to play mobile games (the obvious first candidate is Fallout Shelter.It is in this game that for the first time there is a device that became the progenitor of Wrist Rack);
- 5. Allows you to manage presentations and perform laser pointer functions.
Wrist Rack is available in three sizes, and its fasteners allow you to fasten the bracelet on the arm of any girth. Also between the arm and the fastening for smartphones are several secret pockets. They can keep business cards, money and credit cards. All the bracers are handmade in North America.
Now Wrist Rack supports the following models and form factors of phones:
- iPhone 5, 5S, SE, 6, 6+, 7, 7+;
- LG G4;
- Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8.
The company is constantly working on expanding the line and now the following smartphones are on the line: Samsung S6 Edge, Samsung S8 +, Huawei Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5, G6, V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Moto Z.
The first bracers will go to their new owners in June this year and will be available in three versions: Brown leather, Black leather and Steampunk – a special model with a distinctive design. Retail price of bracelets will be about 1200 rubles.